OEM Make: Clark
Part Number: NF20013
Dimensions: 8.37 x 12.75 x 30
Outside Diameter: 12.75"
Inside Diameter: 8.37"
Bottom: Closed with a 0.54" bolt hole
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 256.89
Notes: The media for this Clark dust collector filter is Nanofiber. (Select the Nanofiber version from the dropdown box above.) Nanofiber is best to filter laser/plasma smoke and dust, oily weld fumes, and powder and dry chemical processing. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
NF20013 Clark Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Clark NF20013 cartridge filter element includes a Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Clark equivalent was updated December, 2014. The interchange ID is DF-393802036-01 and conforms to a Clark replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number NF20013 and meets, or exceeds, the original Clark filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Clark company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473818955837-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1575208.144
- Supplier review: 27566142.52
- Current Pricing: $152.18
- Competitor Pricing: $180.09
- Filter Company Tags Bolt Hole, Bottom Closed, Clark, OCB Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/nf20013-clark-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://damnfilters.com/cdn/shop/products/DSC_0084_668e8bdb-8b69-405f-bb55-c99c71c5f19d_small.jpeg?v=1527662688
- OEM SKU: NF20013
In addition to Clark, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.