OEM Make: Clark
Part Number: NF40019
Dimensions: 8.37 x 12.75 x 26
Outside Diameter: 12.75"
Inside Diameter: 8.37"
Bottom: Closed with a 0.54" bolt hole
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 223
Notes: The media for the Clark dust collector filter is Fire Retardant 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 FR media option from the dropdown box above.) Fire Retardant 80/20 is best to filter plasma cutting smoke/fumes, laser smoke/fumes (outside exhaust), and many other general manufacturing applications. The filter media has been chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate might reach the filters. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
NF40019 Clark Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Clark NF40019 cartridge filter element includes a Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Clark equivalent was updated December, 2014. The interchange ID is DF-393802520-01 and conforms to a Clark replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number NF40019 and meets, or exceeds, the original Clark filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Clark company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473801162813-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1575210.08
- Supplier review: 27566176.4
- Current Pricing: $155.94
- Competitor Pricing: $184.54
- Filter Company Tags Bolt Hole, Bottom Closed, OCB Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/nf40019-clark-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/NF40019_small.jpg?v=1575294239
- OEM SKU: NF40019
In addition to Clark, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.