OEM Make: Clark
Part Number: NF40196
Dimensions: 11.40 x 14.40 x 27.00
Outside Diameter: 14.40"
Inside Diameter: 11.40"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 180
Notes: The media for this Clark dust collector filter is Fire Retardant Nanofiber. (Select the Nanofiber FR version from the dropdown box above.) Fire Retardant Nanofiber is best to filter laser/plasma smoke and dust, oily weld fumes and carcinogenic fumes and should be used if you are recirculating the filtered air back into the facility. This media is chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate may reach the filter. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 if you have any questions or need assistance.
NF40196_DAMN2-NF Clark Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Clark NF40196_DAMN2-NF cartridge filter element includes a Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Clark equivalent was updated December, 2014. The interchange ID is DF-393802748-01 and conforms to a Clark replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number NF40196_DAMN2-NF and meets, or exceeds, the original Clark filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Clark company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473792577597-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1575210.992
- Supplier review: 27566192.36
- Current Pricing: $274.76
- Competitor Pricing: $325.15
- Filter Company Tags Bottom Open, Clark, OO Oval, oval, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/nf40196-clark-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/NF40196_small.jpg?v=1568654901
- OEM SKU: NF40196_DAMN2-NF
In addition to Clark, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.