No time for chit chat? Briefly tell us what you're looking for (part number or dimensions, and quantity) and we'll get a quote back to you fast.
Questions about part number OEM?
Jeremy, Don, Jason and Wendy are here M-F, 7am to 5pm (CST) to answer your damn filter questions.
Message us or call (844) 605-3266
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
OEM Replacement for Koch C11A127-001 Cartridge Filter
OEM Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 200F (upgradeable to 250F).
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
OEM Make: Koch
Part Number: C11A127-001
Dimensions: 8.38 x 12.74 x 26
Outside Diameter: 12.74"
Inside Diameter: 8.38"
Shape: Round with inner/outer expanded metal
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 234
Notes: The media for this Koch dust collector filter is 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 media option from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 is best to filter grinding dust, powder and dry chemical processing, and many other general manufacturing applications. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
Genuine Quality: Damn filters weigh a few pounds more on average than the competitions' because of heavier, more durable, materials. We won't skimp on filter media, or reduce pleats, to save a few bucks. True industrial filters.
OEM Koch dust collector filter
OEM Filter Element details: Standard canister filter construction of the cross reference Koch OEM cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket, polyurethane potting compound, OEM Replacement for Koch Spunbond Media and 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester filter media. (FR, Nanofiber or Spunbond filtration upgrades available.)
Part number history: Internal cross reference for this Koch filter was last updated October, 2013. Its interchange control ID is, DF-160252993-01 and conforms to the proper dimension of a Koch replacement filter for model number OEM. It meets, or exceeds, the original Koch filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
Koch Industrial Cartridge Filter
- OEM SKU: OEM
- Filter media upgrade available? product true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-367321553-02
- Distributor code: Reseller-641011.972
- Supplier update label: 11217709.51
- Current Pricing: $107.38
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $127.07
- Calculated Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Filter Company Tags Cartridge Filter, OEM Replacement for Koch Spunbond Media,
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/oem-replacement-for-koch-c11a127-001-cartridge-filter
- Image URL: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/DSC_0084_1ee92df4-250e-4f68-b1f4-9838a865e321_small.jpg?v=1527664409
In addition to Koch, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.