OEM Make: Koch
Part Number: C11A127-002
Dimensions: 8.38 x 12.75 x 26
Outside Diameter: 12.75"
Inside Diameter: 8.38"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media:
Notes: The media for this Koch dust collector filter is Fire Retardant 80/20. 80/20 FR is best to filter plasma cutting, welding and laser cutting, almost all metal processing including sandblasting and shot blasting when exhausting outside the facility. This media is chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate may reach the filter. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
C11A127-002 Koch Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Koch C11A127-002 cartridge filter element includes a OEM Replacement for Koch Spunbond Media end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Koch equivalent was updated October, 2013. The interchange ID is DF-160256765-01 and conforms to a Koch replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number C11A127-002 and meets, or exceeds, the original Koch filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Koch company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-367332855-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 641027.06
- Supplier review: 11217973.55
- Current Pricing: $168.71
- Competitor Pricing: $199.65
- Filter Company Tags Cartridge Filter, OEM Replacement for Koch Spunbond Media,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/oem-replacement-for-koch-c11a127-002-cartridge-filter
- Image: https://damnfilters.com/cdn/shop/products/C11A127-002_small.jpg?v=1575318312
- OEM SKU: C11A127-002
In addition to Koch, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.