Ready to get this over with? Try the fastest quote form in the west. We promise to respond quickly. br>
Questions about part number OEM?
Jeremy, Don, Jason and Wendy are here M-F, 7am to 5pm (CST) to answer your damn filter questions.
Message us or call (844) 605-3266
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
OEM Replacement for Koch C33E127-111 Cartridge Filter
OEM Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 200F (upgradeable to 250F).
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
OEM Replacement for Koch C33E127-111 Cartridge FilterOEM Make: Koch
Part Number: C33E127-111
Dimensions: 8.38 x 12.74 x 26
Outside Diameter: 12.74"
Inside Diameter: 8.38"
Bottom: Closed with a 0.53" bolt hole
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 210
Notes: The media for the Koch dust collector filter is 80/20 cellulose/polyester. 80/20 is best to filter weld smoke, grinding dust, and used in many other general manufacturing applications. The filter media has been chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate might reach the filters. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
Genuine Quality: Damn filters weigh a few pounds more on average than others because of heavier, more durable, materials. We also never skimp on filter media, or reduce pleats, to save a few bucks. True industrial filters.
OEM Koch dust collector filter
OEM Filter Element: The canister filter-type Koch OEM cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket and polyurethane potting compound. end cap configuration.
Part Number History: Internal cross reference for this Koch equivalent was last updated September, 2013. Its interchange control ID is, DF-160386717-01 and conforms to the proper dimension of a Koch replacement filter for model number OEM. It meets, or exceeds, the original Koch filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
Koch Industrial Cartridge Filter
- OEM SKU: OEM
- Filter media upgrade available? product true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-367646007-02
- Distributor code: Reseller-641546.868
- Supplier update label: 11227070.19
- Current Pricing: $112.03
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $132.58
- Calculated Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Filter Company Tags
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/oem-replacement-for-koch-c33e127-111-cartridge-filter
- Image URL: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/C33E127-111_small.jpg?v=1575393508
In addition to Koch, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.