Replaces OEM: Donaldson Torit
Part Number: P030590
Dimensions: 11.40 x 14.40 x 26
Outside Diameter: 14.40"
Inside Diameter: 11.40"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 180
Notes: The media for this Donaldson Torit dust collector filter is Nomex. Nomex is best used to filter asphalt batch plant dryers, drum mix plants, raw and finish mill grinding in cement plants, carbon bake, clinker coolers, and other hot gas processes. This filter will have heat resistant gaskets, liners, and potting compounds. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
P030590 Donaldson Torit Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Donaldson Torit P030590 cartridge filter element includes a Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Donaldson Torit equivalent was updated September, 2019. The interchange ID is DF-393804436-01 and conforms to a Donaldson Torit replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number P030590 and meets, or exceeds, the original Donaldson Torit filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Donaldson Torit company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473763708989-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1575217.744
- Supplier review: 27566310.52
- Current Pricing: $1,083.90
- Competitor Pricing: $1,282.69
- Filter Company Tags Bottom Open, Donaldson Torit, OO Oval, oval, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/p030590-donaldson-torit-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/DSC_0084_002d5a72-245a-4851-b4d6-3893f50cbf44_small.jpeg?v=1527662351
- OEM SKU: P030590
In addition to Donaldson Torit, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.