Replaces OEM: Donaldson Torit
Part Number: P19-1281
Dimensions: 17.5 x 12.75 x 26
Outside Diameter: 17.50" to 12.75"
Inside Diameter: 13.00" to 8.38"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 200
Notes: The media for this Donaldson dust collector filter is Nanofiber. (Select the Nanofiber version from the dropdown box above.) Nanofiber is best to filter laser/plasma smoke and dust, oily weld fumes and powder and dry chemical processing. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
P191281 Donaldson Torit Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Donaldson Torit P191281 cartridge filter element includes a Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Donaldson Torit equivalent was updated December, 2014. The interchange ID is DF-393806716-01 and conforms to a Donaldson Torit replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number P191281 and meets, or exceeds, the original Donaldson Torit filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Donaldson Torit company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473704562749-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1575226.864
- Supplier review: 27566470.12
- Current Pricing: $112.49
- Competitor Pricing: $133.12
- Filter Company Tags Bottom Open, conical, OO Conical, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/p191281-donaldson-torit-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/P191281_small.jpg?v=1581777908
- OEM SKU: P191281
In addition to Donaldson Torit, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.