OEM Make: Polaris
Part Number: P25.90E
Dimensions: 8.38 x 12.74 x 16
Outside Diameter: 12.74"
Inside Diameter: 8.38"
Bottom: Closed with a 0.53" bolt hole
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 108.8
Notes: The media for this Polaris dust collector filter is Fire Retardant 80/20. (Select the 80/20 FR version from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 FR is best to filter plasma cutting, welding and laser cutting, almost all metal processing including sandblasting and shot blasting when exhausting outside the facility. This media is chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate may reach the filter. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
P25.90E Polaris Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Polaris P25.90E cartridge filter element includes a Round end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Polaris equivalent was updated February, 2016. The interchange ID is DF-3756933253-01 and conforms to a Polaris replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number P25.90E and meets, or exceeds, the original Polaris filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Polaris company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473355386941-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 15027733.012
- Supplier review: 262985327.71
- Current Pricing: $97.48
- Competitor Pricing: $115.36
- Filter Company Tags Closed, Open, Polaris, Round,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/p25-90e-polaris-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/P25.90E_small.jpg?v=1584802975
- OEM SKU: P25.90E
In addition to Polaris, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.