OEM Make: Airex
Part Number: P432-26SB
Dimensions: 8.38 x 12.74 x 26
Outside Diameter: 12.74"
Inside Diameter: 8.38"
Top: Open with a 14.25" x 16.00" flange
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 100
Notes: The media for this Airex dust collector filter is Spun Bond. (Select the Spun Bond version from the dropdown box above.) With wide pleat spacing, Spun Bond is the best to filter thermal spray, cement and powder coating applications plus many more. This washable filter media can withstand high temperatures with abrasive materials, high levels of moisture, and has excellent chemical tolerance. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
P432-26SB Airex Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Airex P432-26SB cartridge filter element includes a Flange end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Airex equivalent was updated February, 2016. The interchange ID is DF-3756821573-01 and conforms to a Airex replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number P432-26SB and meets, or exceeds, the original Airex filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Airex company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473489276989-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 15027286.292
- Supplier review: 262977510.11
- Current Pricing: $170.33
- Competitor Pricing: $201.57
- Filter Company Tags Airex, Flange,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/p432-26sb-airex-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/P432-26SB_small.jpg?v=1572113168
- OEM SKU: P432-26SB
In addition to Airex, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.