P7400RM - Micro-Air - OEM Replacement Filter
P7400RM Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 180F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 170F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 275F.
- (See full filter media specs here.)
OEM Make: Micro-Air
Part Number: P7400RM
Dimensions: 14.68 x 30 x 10.33
Outside Diameter: 14.68
Inside Diameter: 10.33
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 295.78
Notes:Bolt Hole OCB 0.540"
No Corners Cut on Materials. - Our damn filters weigh a pound or two more on average than the competitions' because of heavier, more durable, materials. Quality materials make a filter last longer.
Micro-Air dust collector filter by DAMN Filters.
Build details: Standard construction of cross reference P7400RM cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket, polyurethane potting compound, and flame resistant 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester blend filter media. (Nanofiber or Spunbond upgrades available.)
Part number history: Our internal configuration file for this Micro-Air filter was updated last in May 2012. Our interchange control ID is, Top open DF-92213334-01 and is the proper dimension of a Micro-Air replacement filter for part number P7400RM. It will meet, or exceed, the original Micro-Air filter specification.
- Filter media upgrade available? true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-18610469317-02
- Current Pricing: $91.00
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $105.51
- Calculated Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/p7400rm-micro-air-oem-replacement-cartridge-filter
In addition to Micro-Air, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.