OEM Make: Micro-Air
Part Number: P7401RM
Dimensions: 8.375 x 12.75 x 26
Outside Diameter: 12.75"
Inside Diameter: 8.375"
Bottom: Closed with a 0.530" bolt hole and 2 D-ring clips
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 174
Notes: The OEM spec for this Micro-Air dust collector filter is Fire Retardant 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 FR media option from the dropdown box above.) Fire Retardant 80/20 is best to filter weld smoke, grinding dust, and used in many other general manufacturing applications. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
Compatible Dust Collection Systems:
Cartridge Filter Cross Reference:
Koch Filter C33H146-106, Fab-Tex MA7464, Pro Air Supply 10001534
P7401RM Micro-Air Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Micro-Air P7401RM cartridge filter element includes a Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Micro-Air equivalent was updated May, 2012. The interchange ID is DF-92343260-01 and conforms to a Micro-Air replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number P7401RM and meets, or exceeds, the original Micro-Air filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Micro-Air company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8474075365437-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 369373.04
- Supplier review: 6464028.2
- Current Pricing: $174.71
- Competitor Pricing: $206.75
- Filter Company Tags Bolt Hole, Bottom Closed, OCB Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/p7401rm-oem-replacement-micro-air-filter
- Image: https://damnfilters.com/cdn/shop/products/P7401RM_small.jpg?v=1555084749
- OEM SKU: P7401RM
In addition to Micro-Air, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.