Ready to get this over with? Try the fastest quote form in the west. We promise to respond quickly. br>
Questions about part number P7401RM?
Jeremy, Don, Jason and Wendy are here M-F, 7am to 5pm (CST) to answer your damn filter questions.
Message us or call (844) 605-3266
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
P7401RM - Micro-Air - OEM Replacement Filter
P7401RM Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 200F (upgradeable to 250F).
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
OEM Make: Micro-Air
Part Number: P7401RM
Dimensions: 8.375 x 12.75 x 26
Outside Diameter: 12.75"
Inside Diameter: 8.375"
Bottom: Closed with a 0.530" bolt hole and 2 D-ring clips
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 174
Notes: The OEM spec for this Micro-Air dust collector filter is Fire Retardant 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 FR media option from the dropdown box above.) Fire Retardant 80/20 is best to filter weld smoke, grinding dust, and used in many other general manufacturing applications. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
Compatible Dust Collection Systems:
Cartridge Filter Cross Reference:
Koch Filter C33H146-106, Fab-Tex MA7464, Pro Air Supply 10001534American Made with Pride. US-sourced materials.
Genuine Quality: Damn filters weigh a few pounds more on average than others because of heavier, more durable, materials. We also never skimp on filter media, or reduce pleats, to save a few bucks. True industrial filters.
P7401RM Micro-Air dust collector filter
P7401RM Filter Element: The canister filter-type Micro-Air P7401RM cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket and polyurethane potting compound. Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number History: Internal cross reference for this Micro-Air equivalent was last updated May, 2012. Its interchange control ID is, DF-92343260-01 and conforms to the proper dimension of a Micro-Air replacement filter for model number P7401RM. It meets, or exceeds, the original Micro-Air filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
Micro-Air Industrial Cartridge Filter
- OEM SKU: P7401RM
- Filter media upgrade available? product true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-8474075365437-02
- Distributor code: Reseller-369373.04
- Supplier update label: 6464028.2
- Current Pricing: $119.72
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $141.68
- Calculated Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Filter Company Tags Bolt Hole, Bottom Closed, OCB Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/p7401rm-oem-replacement-micro-air-filter
- Image URL: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/P7401RM_small.jpg?v=1555084749
In addition to Micro-Air, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.