OEM Make: Donaldson
Part Number: P96-0358
Dimensions: 9.48 x 13.84 x 26
Outside Diameter: 13.84"
Inside Diameter: 9.48"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 223.8
Notes: The media for this Donaldson dust collector filter is 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 media option from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 is best to filter weld smoke, grinding dust, and used in many other general manufacturing applications. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
Compatible Dust Collection Systems:
ACT Dust Collectors
Cartridge Filter Cross Reference:
American Air Filters AAF 5237045, Apel C525G2-GB, UAS 1330000, NF40197
P96-0358 Donaldson Torit Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Donaldson Torit P96-0358 cartridge filter element includes a Round end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Donaldson Torit equivalent was updated February, 2016. The interchange ID is DF-3756868933-01 and conforms to a Donaldson Torit replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number P96-0358 and meets, or exceeds, the original Donaldson Torit filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Donaldson Torit company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473445171261-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 15027475.732
- Supplier review: 262980825.31
- Current Pricing: $141.92
- Competitor Pricing: $167.95
- Filter Company Tags Open, Photo, Round,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/p96-0358-donaldson-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://damnfilters.com/cdn/shop/products/P96-0358_small.jpg?v=1542563824
- OEM SKU: P96-0358
In addition to Donaldson Torit, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.