OEM Make: Sauser Medco
Part Number: UPE100
Dimensions: 9.48 x 13.84 x 26.00
Outside Diameter: 13.84"
Inside Diameter: 9.48"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 209
Notes: The media for this Sauser Medco dust collector filter is 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 media option from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 is best to filter grinding dust, powder and dry chemical processing, and many other general manufacturing applications like sandblasting and shot blasting. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
Compatible Dust Collection Systems:
ACT Dust Collectors
Cartridge Filter Cross Reference:
American Air Filters AAF 5237045, Apel C525G2-GB, UAS 1330000, NF40197
UPE100 Sauser Medco Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Sauser Medco UPE100 cartridge filter element includes a Round end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Sauser Medco equivalent was updated February, 2016. The interchange ID is DF-3756937413-01 and conforms to a Sauser Medco replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number UPE100 and meets, or exceeds, the original Sauser Medco filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Sauser Medco company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473347194941-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 15027749.652
- Supplier review: 262985618.91
- Current Pricing: $143.32
- Competitor Pricing: $169.60
- Filter Company Tags Open, Photo, Round,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/upe100-sauser-medco-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/UPE100_small.jpg?v=1576686160
- OEM SKU: UPE100
In addition to Sauser Medco, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.