OEM Make: Mac
Part Number: V204502.B01
Dimensions: 9.48 x 13.84 x 30
Outside Diameter: 13.84"
Inside Diameter: 9.48"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 117
Notes: The media for this Mac dust collector filter is Spun Bond. (Select the Spun Bond version from the dropdown box above.) With wide pleat spacing, Spun Bond is the best to filter thermal spray, cement and powder coating applications plus many more. This washable filter media can withstand high temperatures with abrasive materials, high levels of moisture, and has excellent chemical tolerance. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
V204502.B01 Mac Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Mac V204502.B01 cartridge filter element includes a Round end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Mac equivalent was updated February, 2016. The interchange ID is DF-3756926469-01 and conforms to a Mac replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number V204502.B01 and meets, or exceeds, the original Mac filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Mac company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473366855741-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 15027705.876
- Supplier review: 262984852.83
- Current Pricing: $169.50
- Competitor Pricing: $200.59
- Filter Company Tags Mac, Open, Round,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/v204502-b01-mac-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/V204502.B01_small.jpg?v=1576014097
- OEM SKU: V204502.B01
In addition to Mac, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.